The infrastructure works processes have the international quality certification ISO 9001:2015 and develop infrastructure projects with efficiency and continuous improvement, providing innovative solutions at optimized costs, for which we have the necessary resources, a motivated, trained and committed professional team to meet market demands and applicable requirements
Year 2000 - International Quality Certification ISO 9001, with a quality management system established, which guarantees a sustainable growth at the workroad marketshare.
Year 2010 - Renewal of Certification in today's current standard version, ISO 9001:2008
Year 2018 - Renewal of Certification in today's current standard version, ISO 9001:2015
The current scope of certification is: Construction of road infrastructure
TOCSA ensures compliance with the provisions related to health protection, hygiene, accident prevention and safety. The plan monitoring and compliance are constant. The induction to the personnel is continuous, to raise awareness about the importance of prevention in accidents and diseases
Ensure the safety and health of employees by maintaining adequate working conditions, from the physical facilities, to outpatient clinics and initiatives such training, vaccination campaigns against endemic diseases, ambulance services, among others.
TOCSA complies with the environmental legislation, from the best way to collect and eliminate waste, minimization of dust and noise, to the recovery of degraded areas through reforestation (in agreement with National Forestry Institute)
The care of the Earth, as a philosophy of life and thinking in the future. We take care of the compliance with the environmental legislation.
TOCSA action plan:
- Training on waste classification and use of sorting dumps
- Maintenance of green areas
- Native species tree cultivation
- Construction of laundries for handling liquid effluents containing hydrocarbons and washing sand
- Appropriate storm drainage constructions, channeling with speed reducers and trap for fine sediments.
- Protection of river channels, with slope and stone, topsoil and grass, to avoid erosion of fine material on the ground
- Compliance with all requirements of the MADES (Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development) to sustain the environmental license
- Removal of solid and liquid waste.
- Maintenance of roads in the community of our quarries. In coordination with the local Municipality, periodic irrigation is carried out for the elimination of excess dust in transit.
- Recycling of paper, through the Recycling Agreement with CYSA (Cartones Yaguarete SA).
TOCSA develops collaborative activities in the communities close to branch offices and constructions sites, specially at health and education
The main effort is toward health centers and educational institutions.
We work altogether with the communities, helping in
to provide improvement at public schools facility located near the constructions sites
- Making better access roads.
- Construction material donations.
- School kits for students of public schools.
Currently TOCSA actively collaborate with the Fundación Dequeni (Help for Children in Street situation). We carry out cooperation agreements with municipalities and governors.
Follow our works at our network: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram